Sunday, March 28, 2010

Aunt Erica and Uncle Nick

Aren't they the cutest couple ever? We had such a fun week. My sister, Erica and her husband Nick came down to visit. We were sooo sad to see them go. I'm sure they were somewhat glad to leave the chaos here. But, we really miss them!

They are probably enjoying the extra sleep...My kids would ask every 5 minutes in the morning...when can we go wake up Erica and Nick? What can I say? They just love them to pieces.

We did some fun things. Erica took me to the mall & showed me what was in style now. Wow, I needed some help picking out clothes. We also went to the new Mesquite Groves Pool. It was a blast. We want to go again. Mike drove everyone to South Mountain on Friday while I worked. Here are some pictures overlooking Phoenix.

Can't wait to see you guys in a few months!

3 comments:

Nick and Erica Hart said...

I look terrible in these pictures. :) We miss you guys. Believe me we were not sleep deprived there. I loved waking up to those boys and cute Avery Bug!

Maddy said...

How fun!! Sisters are the best. Especially sisters who spoil our kids. And I love your family photo.

Jenni said...

What cute pictures!!! I love your spring family picture. What adorable kids. How fun to have your sister come visit!!! Sisters are so fun! We miss you guys and Kline misses Lo Lo!