Sunday, March 28, 2010

Tid-Bits



Here are some random sayings/happenings that made me smile. The above picture included. Mike must have snapped it & I ran across it while uploading photos tonight.

Conversation #1:
During a family home evening.
Me: "Logan, what is a Mistake?"
Logan: ....thinking.....thinking....."DINNER!"

Happening #1:
Daven noticed the grocery list I started the other day. In his INCONSPICUOUS Kindergarten handwriting, he added LUMUMADE and LEGOS to the list. Oh, if only it were that easy to trick your mom into buying you Legos.

Conversation #2:
In the car..
Logan: "Mom, I'm all done with my drink."
Me: "Put it in your cup holder."
Logan: "I can't. There's HAN TIZER in my HUP COLDER."
I don't know why, but I can't bring myself to correct him . Maybe I just don't want the innocence to end. It's my way of keeping him little. He still says, CHID (kid) and CHOUCH (couch) and GOOTER (scooter). I think I'll keep it that way for a little while.



1 comment:

Nick and Erica Hart said...

I love how Logan says "Grill" instead of "girl." So cute!