Thursday, July 17, 2008

Line 'Em Up!


Ever since Daven was a baby, this was his favorite way to play with his cars. He liked to line them all up. This tradition was passed down to Logan. But, I'm afraid we have like 4 times as many cars now. I told the boys, maybe we should give some of these to some kids that don't have any toys. They freaked out. "But, Mom, these are our favorite!!" I even selected some cars that are hardly played with....I decided I better wait a few years before I take some of them to goodwill. The drama would just be too much.

2 comments:

Maddy said...

WOW! That's a lot of Cars cars!

The Reading Armadillo said...

This must be the way little boys play because Scooter does the exact same thing. And when the little neighbor boy comes over to play he likes to line them up to. Boys are definitely their own breed!