Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Toilet-Papered



So, we were t-p'd last night. The culprits left a gift and a secret not on my porch. It read:
"We hope you think this is as funny as we do. Happy late birthday! Love, blank and blank."

Hmm, I wonder which TWO of my friends would ever do such a thing? I would love to see your guesses.

All I have to say is, I know who you two are.
Yes, I did think it was funny.
What will be even funnier is when I get you back.
Happy Early Birthday, culprits!!!
Love, Rickie


7 comments:

Chelsea said...

If that doesn't scream Karen and Maddy...I don't know what does! :) I hope I am not wrong!

Maddy said...

OH MY GOSH! WHATEVER!!!!!!! I can't believe I'm being blamed in this whole thing. Now I know what Chelsea really thinks of me!

I'm guessing Brenna and Jenni. It seems very like them.

AZ Hey-mon said...

There's no way at MY old age I could do something like that I am practically asleep by 9pm. I am guessing Shauna and Ann.

Ann said...

Ummm, Ann didn't even know it was Rickie's b-day...so that would have to be my alibi. Happy birthday Rickie!

Ann said...

Oh, I didn't leave my vote...which would obviously go to Maddy and Karen. Hands down, no doubt, has to be, couldn't be anyone but!

Chelsea said...

See Karen and Maddy...it's not just me who ADORES you two enough to vote you guys!!

jacque said...

Hands down Karen and Maddy! Sorry guys!