Thursday, July 17, 2008

Who Needs a Stroller?



My boys have this thing where they like to play with their "ollies." These are stuffed animals that play music. They were given to them when they were babies. It cracks me up because they treat them like dolls. They wrap them up in blankies, take them for walks, and the other day they asked me if they could feed them bottles. I got some of Logan's bottles down and snapped a few photos of the action.

We don't own a baby stroller, so they put ollies in this little wagon and cover them with blankies and take them for a walk. It is too cute.

The funniest part is that when we found out we were having boys, Mike made me promise I would never buy them dolls to play with. I guess when he was little he had a doll that came out during the day and then Mike's mom would put it away when Collin got home from work. Mike doesn't remember this, but I think it is a cute story!

I guess whether you buy them dolls or not, they find a way to play with them.

1 comment:

Maddy said...

SO CUTE! mike would die, then, if he knew all the girl stuff nate gets to play with.