Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Carving Pumpkins

Avery learned a new word while carving pumpkins this year: "EWWWW!" It was hilarious, she kept saying it over an over as we scooped out all the guts.

The kids had lots of fun. I am so glad daddy is good at carving pumpkins. If it were up to me, there would only be circles and triangles on there. Mike made some good faces.
Our neighbor, Mike came over to say hello. Our boys LOVE him. Probably because he's usually in his driveway working on his car or motorcycle. They have been saying hi to him for the last 4 years every time we come & go!

My 3 little pumpkins!!

1 comment:

Nick and Erica Hart said...

haha- I love that with the neighbor and how they always say hi to him as you guys come and go. :) That makes me chuckle. Avery's hair is getting so long I can't believe how much she has grown in the past two months!