Sunday, December 12, 2010

Family Photo Shoot 2010

The pictures from our family photo shoot this year are in. It took me forever to get them up on the blog. I loved the way most of them turned out. It was so hard to get all the kids to smile at the same time - AHHH; hence why their aren't many family shots. Here are my favorites....

I just want to grab her tongue. This is my favorite picture of her from the shoot.
Love my little girl!








My favorite family shot. Don't look too closely or you'll see Logan's red socks. I had everyone's outfits ready, just not enough clean black socks. oops..


I can't even tell you how in love I am with this picture of Mike and Aves. I think it should be sold in picture frames at the store. Just cut off the extra space on the side.

3 comments:

Nick and Erica Hart said...

When I got your card I was freaking out how cute it was. I have been showing it off to everybody that comes over. :) I love Avery's hair it is so cute and those boys are so handsome! And of course you and Mike look great!

Maddy said...

Those turned out AMAZING! Why is your family so darn cute? And Avery's dress is to die for. You guys are cute, red socks and all.

The Reading Armadillo said...

I love all your pictures! Your boys look dashing and Avery is adorable! We got your card last week. I love it!