Sunday, January 30, 2011

Christmas Morn 2010


"Did Santa Come?" Daddy went out to check while we waited to come out of mommy & daddy's room on Christmas Morning. We woke up around 7 a.m., so not too bad, but of course, much too early for mommy!! Mike's still like a kid, he wakes up around 4 a.m. and can't go back to sleep.
I guess Santa did come!!

Never mind she got a dream kitchen, the coolest present ever. All she cared about was the fact she got some Dora toothpaste and a Dora toothbrush in her stocking. She was amazed.
You can see Avery in the background trying to convince me to open her toothpaste so she can go brush her teeth. She spent a lot of time in the bathroom on Christmas. After the first 2 times, I had to pretend to put toothpaste on her brush, I was afraid she was going to stain her teeth! Is there such a thing as over-brushing?

Finally playing with her kitchen.
Santa is so smart, I wanted a water bottle just like this! I always love how the kids get excited about the big things but get just as excited about the little things, too.
Cutie in his Lego Head-Lamp.
She can sure open a present. She got good at tearing through that paper and FAST! She vacuumed for literally hours on Christmas with this little pink vacuum, in between brushing her teeth, of course.
Jengo-Fett's sleigh. Logan's proud Lego creation with Daddy this year.

Daven had fun playing with his new I-touch. On our way to Utah, we didn't hear from him for the first 4 hours until he said, "Mom, my I-touch is out of batteries." It was a big hit for both boys.

1 comment:

brooksity said...

Yay! New pictures! Loved the updates and all the cute pictures! Too funny about Avery and her toothbrush!