Friday, May 13, 2011

Happy Birthday - Cha-Cha-Cha!


Happy, Birthday, Cha-cha-cha! I guess that's how all the kids sing it now.....

Happy Birthday, Daven!!!

Our Daven turned seven years old! Isn't he a handsome kid? Look at that smile. I love this picture. He doesn't look like as "little" anymore! I asked him on his birthday, "Do you feel like you are seven, or do you still feel six?" He replied with a firm, "SEVEN." He seems like a seven year-old to me, crazy!!
Daven loves Super Mario Bros. Logan and Avery gave him a Mario keychain for his backpack. He brings home his work from school and nearly every day there is something he's written/drawn/colored about Super Mario....he loves it. If I didn't limit his wii-time, he would play 24/7 I'm sure!
One of Daven's grandma's sent him some Poke-mon cards. Aside from Super Mario Bros, Poke-mon is a new love. Can you tell by his face how excited he is?

Mike and I gave him a new bike. I think he was surprised but wanted to get back in to play with his Poke-mon cards. Some day, I think he'll be glad we got him the bike! We've taken him out on it a few times. Our goal is to get him riding this summer!

I asked if he wanted cupcakes or a cake. He requested chocolate chip cookies and ice-cream. I guess that means I make really good cookies? ha-ha. I'm glad he likes them. Plus, they were super easy!!!

I love my Daven so much. He is such a smart little boy. I am so proud of how well he is doing in school. He brightens our lives every day. I hope he never loses his zest for life, because it is contagious. We all love to be around him because of how happy and energetic he is.

No comments: