Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Family Pictures

We went and got family pictures taken 2 weeks ago. I've been meaning to put them up forever, but it just takes so long to upload them into i-photo and then re-shrink them down. You know that whole process. But I was so thrilled w/ how they turned out. Mike loves them too. They were so cheap. We paid 100.00 for the photo shoot. The kids were pretty cooperative because it was done at the photographers house. Then, we paid 25.00 and got several blown up and all of them developed. I am definately going back to her. She was great!!! If anyone wants the recommendation, let me know.
I love this picture because it captures my Logan to a "T." As a baby he was soo serious all the time. I remember one time we worked for 3 hours at kiddie kandids to get him to crack one smile. So, I don't mind that he's not smiling in this picture. It is just my cute Logan.
Buddies...what more do I need to say?

Oh, I want to eat my child up. I think this is the cutest picture I have ever seen of him. Plus he is smiling. A huge bonus!
Good lookin' kid, don't you think??
I seriously want to eat them up!

6 comments:

Chelsea said...

Can I have a piece?! They are such cute boys!! Your adorable famly pics makes me have want to attempt pictures. But I know they will be a disaster! My boys never both look at the camera! Your hair is super cute!

staci said...

Those are the cutest pictures! Good job! I bet you are happy with that $125 spent huh?! So cute! You look darling as usual too! :) Such a cute family!

The Reading Armadillo said...

Those pictures are fantastic! I think your boys are adorable. What a cute family!

Maddy said...

Oh my gosh -- those are so cute!! I'm super jealous. We need a new family picture.

jacque said...

I LOVE your new family pics! She totally captured each of your personalities!

Meredith said...

You boys are so cute! I always say I am good with girls but, if they were like yours, I would take boys! :)