Friday, July 18, 2008

Swim Lessons




So, Logan decided he didn't want to do the swim lesson thing after all. I thought for sure he would be so jealous that Daven got to swim, that if I didn't put him in lessons I would regret it. At least this is what happened last year. But, I was wrong. After 2 weeks of crying through swim lessons, I pulled him out. Now he likes to tag along and just play at the spray pad. At least the lessons were only like $15.00, so I wasn't out much. 

Daven is loving the lessons. He gets really nervous every 2 weeks, though, when he has a new teacher. But, he quickly adjusts. He is doing really well. My friends were laughing the other day because he had to take tadpoles 3 times before they would pass him to shrimps. That is my Daven for you. It takes him a while to get comfortable with something. I saved all his "report cards." But, he is so proud of himself and he's progressing. That is all that matters.

4 comments:

Maddy said...

So cute! And Daven is doing a great job swimming. I can tell the improvement.

Mamacita said...

Rickie, your boys are sooo cute! I love the sweet nurturing with the "babies". They look like best of friends!

The Reading Armadillo said...

Those lessons look like fun! Scooter misses your boys so much. He keeps pretending that they are coming over to play. We miss you!

Mason Family said...

Hey you how fun swimming lessons, i never made it to sign Emma up but she loves the water. Hey have you talked to Michelle lately, i need to see if she has a blog or Natalie. Then we could all keep in touch. Cute pictures. Are you coming out here anytime soon? let me know.
Tiff