Friday, November 7, 2008

Mike's new camera

Mike got a new camera for his birthday. At first, I wasn't sure about the whole thing. Mike seems to love cameras. We have owned now 3 in the last 4 years it seems. But, he assured me this was the best of the best - a Cannon Rebel. It would allow him to take some great shots of the boys. Now that I am seeing the pictures I have to admit I was wrong. The pictures are turning out GREAT!! The color and clarity is awesome. Here are some random shots....
Daven and the Great Pumpkin while Trick or Treating!
The funny thing about Logan is he always has a messy face. This was after eating some Halloween cookies we made.
Logan the Firefighter. I love our fire department here. The other day we were out for a walk in the neighborhood. We saw a fire engine. They were finishing up after going to a house. They saw my boys and called to us from down the street offering a tour of the fire truck. The boys LOVED this. They showed us where all the tools are and the hoses. It was quite a detailed tour. Daven and Logan especially loved the hats and stickers afterward. The firefighters always seem to take time for the little kids. This is not our first "tour." But, Logan wears this hat around all the time. He is very into the firestation, firefighter thing.

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

What cute race car boys! What a cute idea, and I love that Logan is such a good little brother and went along with the theme. That is how Cash was too. I am so excited for your little girl! You, Ann, and Shanua's girls are going to be the best gal pals!

Maddy said...

WOW -- that is a cool camera. Tell Mike I am very jealous.

The Reading Armadillo said...

You're having a girl! Congratulations! That is gonna be one lucky and loved girl with two older brothers to watch out for her.

I love the new camera. The pictures look amazing!