Monday, August 3, 2009

My Polka-Dot Dress

Okay, I had to post these pictures. I can't believe how utterly in love I am with my little girl. Last Sunday she wore this darling blue and green polka-dot dress. A friend had made this bow. Up until now, the bow has been way too big. It is still gigantic, but it looked WAY too cute with this dress.

Mike called it her satellite. He said his cell-phone reception improved when he held her. She seriously looked like you could pick her right out of the garden.




I had to put this last one in. We call this her ace-bandage headband. She loves her saucer. 

7 comments:

Kathleen said...

she is getting so big and looks just like her gorgeous mama! i LOVE the bows! a girl with two older brothers needs some satellite sized bows in her life!

Molly said...

love the dress and the flower, so cute!

Maddy said...

A-DOR-A-BLE!!!!

AZ Hey-mon said...

I love this baby girl! Even Craig appreciated the flower power.

jacque said...

That dress is adorable and the bows just add to it!

Nick and Erica Hart said...

OH I am in love with her too!!

The Reading Armadillo said...

I love love LOVE that big flower! She looks adorable.