Tuesday, September 22, 2009

It's Official: Logan is a Preschooler




Logan has been waiting almost his whole life to start preschool. I think when you watch your older brother go for two years and you CAN'T go, it makes you appreciate things so much more. 

Logan relished his first day. He couldn't wait until preschool started. He was so excited to put on his backpack. When school was over, he came up to me. The first thing he said was, "I got a folder." He has always sat by my side the past two years, every day as I go through Daven's folder. So, you can only imagine his excitement that he now has one, too. He HAD to show me the minute he got in the car. Nevermind that there were several cars behind me. I loved it & was so happy for how happy he was. Logan is very thankful for things; I love that about him. His folder is already demolished from taking it out and putting it back in his backpack so many times because he's so excited to have one.

Logan is going to Miss Lisa's. This is where Daven went for his first year of preschool. I am super excited for him. He is absolutely loving it. And the best part is, Miss Charen (Karen) is one of the aides. Karen is one of my good friends and Logan LOVES her in a very special way. I was so exicted when we walked down to the preshool room the first day. It looked like so much fun down there.

I have to comment on his cute shirt. Take notice of it. It is a few sizes too big. We bought it in LegoLand, and it was the smallest size we could find. Well, it is his favorite shirt. He has worn it the Last Three Tuesdays! And school's only been in session for Three Tuesdays. Gotta love it. 

And the picture with Daddy will always be a memorable one. It was his special request - to get a picture with Daddy. I asked if he wanted one with mommy, but nope, just daddy.

At dinner that week, he kept bragging over and over. "I go to preschool now."

5 comments:

AZ Hey-mon said...

Puhleese, the cutest preschool boy in the class. seeing as I have the cutest girl, I have to be specific.

I am so glad he is in this class. And BTW he answered correctly the question today of what day will tomorrow be. so cute! love him. Oh yeah, and I get the same disses from Elise all the time because of daddy.

Kathleen said...

that is one of the cutest things i have heard in my life! i almost cried at the folder thing. so are sadie and logan going to get married or what? they would have the cutest blondest funniest kids in the world.

Nick and Erica Hart said...

He is so excited about his folder I love that!! And I love Logan's phases with outfits. Remember when Nick and I were there are he kept wearing that cute hat? I can't wait to see you guys soon!

Maddy said...

I love Logan. Seriously adore the kid. He just has won my heart!

staci said...

Yay! I'm so excited to get caught up with your cute fam! Your boys are so handsome and Avery, THAT GIRL IS A DOLL!!! I know you are just loving every minute of having a girl! It gets better & better too! :) No, I haven't done much updating on my end because we've had computer issues, but I am almost ready to get on the ball and update from our whole summer! Wow, that's a lot of work I've got to get going on!! :) So fun checking in on you guys! If you ever get up our way, you better let me know! :)