Thursday, November 5, 2009

So That's What Bumper Pads are For


To my credit, in the Baby Your Baby classes we teach at the hospital we always talk about bumper pads. We discuss how technically they could be a suffocation hazard, although in the beginning, baby isn't going to roll around so the risk is minimal. But, we suggest removing them once baby can pull themselves up for sure. I guess some kiddos use them as a stepping stool to climb out of the crib.

So, I'm just trying to practice what I preach. Perhaps this is why she has trouble sleeping???

6 comments:

Molly said...

Oh my gosh that is the cutest thing I have ever seen! What a cutie!

John and Rachael Alexander said...

hahaha, I can't stop laughing at her cute legs sticking out! That is great! Love the Halloween costumes!

Shauna said...

THAT IS HILARIOUS!! That's awesome you got that on camera!

Maddy said...

That is hysterical. I love that sweet girl.

Nick and Erica Hart said...

I can't believe this picture! How hilarious! I wish I could have been there when you first saw her legs like that! So cute!

AZ Hey-mon said...

that girl and her legs. She is such a fun girl