Sunday, December 6, 2009

Family Pictures

So we got our family pictures taken again this week with Liz. I was so happy with how they turned out. She goes to a church close by that has a grove of trees out back. It didn't look that pretty from the outside, but once you got in there, it was gorgeous.  

Here they are, well at least some of my favorites. I will save the Christmas card photo for a surprise. The only thing was I didn't like many shots of our whole family together. My hair was doing something awful. I tried to fluff it right before, but in the pictures, it looks like I hairsprayed out the side like we used to do in the 80's. It looks so BAD. So, needless to say, I will NOT be going out on the Christmas cards. Oh-well, the kids are cuter anyways :)
10 years coming up on December 18th! I can't believe it. I was glad she had us do a few shots together at the very end. It's been a long time since we've done that.





My all-time favorite!!!!
Avery loves doing tricks with Daddy. This has been one of her favorites since she was a few months old. She laughs everytime Mike does this. As Liz was snapping this photo she started making monkey sounds. It was hillarious. Glad we captured it on film.







7 comments:

The Reading Armadillo said...

I love love LOVE your pictures. I showed my mom and Amanda and we were going crazy over all of them. Especially the one of Avery upside down. I also like the couples pictures and your hair looks really good...I don't know what you're talking about!

Nick and Erica Hart said...

These are some of my favorite family pictures you guys have taken!! And your hair doesn't look bad silly! :) The boys outfits are so cute and Avery is DARLING! I can't believe your 10 year anniversary is coming up on the 18th too..you guys both look as good as you did back in 1999!

Steve and Sarah said...

I LOVE you pictures. You look absolutely beautiful! We are our own worst critic right? I hated the way I look in our pictures too! I promise you look great. Your kids are adorable.

John and Rachael Alexander said...

what a cute family! love them!

Maddy said...

They are GORGEOUS!! I love them all. Avery is such a HAM! Can't wait for my Christmas card.

PS Thanks for the b-day carols!

staci said...

Darling pictures!! You guys have one good lookin' family! I can't believe we have all been married 10 years! Happy Anniversary! I totally remember your wedding. Such fun! If you'll be in Utah over the holidays it would be fun to see you! Let us know! Merry Christmas to you guys!!

Jenni said...

What cute pictures!!! All the kids look adorable. How fun! So fun to have a darling girl with those handsome boys! Now I can relate!