Friday, January 1, 2010

Christmas Eve 2009

Christmas Eve was lots of fun. We started the day off by making some cookies for Santa. I love how the cookies always end up with mounds of sprinkles. I think Santa must really like those :)

She's just cute, what can I say?
My dad came in that afternoon. We ate chicken-noodle soup and rolls. 

The kids opened up their new Christmas jammies. I was so excited about Daven's...they were Lego Star Wars jammies. Perfect for him. Logan got Lightning McQueen and Avery reindeer and polka-dots. What is it about jammies, I just love them so much. I think I could spend more money on them than clothes.

Ornaments came next: 
Daven got a personalized ornament of a little boy going to school. It said Daven on the hat & his Elementary School on the front. His face lit up when he saw it.

Logan got a fire-engine ornament which pretty much sums up his focus this year.

Avery got a cute baby and a Stork.

Then, we did the flannel board nativity story that we usually do and sang some songs. 
Here's trouble.

Santa gets chocolate milk at our house.

The boys went to bed around 8:30 p.m. But Avery bug was wide awake. She was our little Christmas helper elf :)

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

LEGO and STAR WARS?? what a perfect combination! so did all this happen in utah or did you drive up there after?