Saturday, August 14, 2010

Logan Starts Preschool Again

Logan started preschool 2 weeks ago! I can't believe he only has one more year left before starting kindergarten. Looking at these pictures, I think he looks more grown up to me.

He is going to Miss Heidi's preschool. He loved Miss Shirley last year, but she is not doing it this year :(. We were glad to find Miss Heidi.

One thing I'm super excited about is that there are 5 boys and only 1 girl in his class. Last year he was one of the only boys at school & at church he is surrounded by girls. Maybe it was meant to be. He seems to really like school so far. It is 3 days a week from 9 a.m. - noon. It has been strange to only be home with Avery during that time. But, I have enjoyed playing with her lots.

Showing off his new back-pack.
Little sister thinks she is a little mommy. She loves to help the boys get ready for school.

No comments: