Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Princesses & Pirates

Hello again to Blogger. I haven't blogged in so long. There are a few posts I need to do so I won't forget these fun events.

Logan turned 4 in June! As I always say, I can't believe it. Here are some pictures from his parties. He had a friend party before we went out of town to Utah. Then he had 2 more cakes (one from each Grandma) while in Utah! What a lucky kid. Daven kept saying how next year he wants to celebrate his birthday in Utah. I wonder why?
Logan was already happy as a clam and the party wasn't until the next morning! Logan and Daven watched me make the cake the night before. They were both so excited. They enjoyed tasting lots of the frosting!
Our guests. Everyone looked so cute all dressed up as princesses and pirates. Logan's friends: Elise, Sadie, McKinley, Nate, and brother Daven. A few more friends arrived after we snapped this picture.





He had so much fun! I love the pictures of them opening their presents. The smiles are contagious.
What a cute pirate sister. Good thing she has two pirate brothers to protect her!
In June, Avery learned where her belly button was.
Party # 2 at Grandmas in Idaho.
Party #3 at Grandma's in Utah. We're obviously smiling for the other camera. oops.

1 comment:

Steve and Sarah said...

how fun. Good job on the cake!