Sunday, December 14, 2008

Putting up the Tree



Just thought I would post a few pictures of the boys decorating the tree. We put it up the day after Thanksgiving. It has had a major face-lift since then. 2 strings of lights have needed replacing and my bows needed some fresh additions. But, now, it is looking just the way I want it to. The boys love to turn on all of the musical ornaments at the same time. Then they run around in circles laughing and singing. I love to see how much fun Christmas is for them.

4 comments:

The Reading Armadillo said...

Your tree is so cute! I bet your boys just love it!

Maddy said...

Ha ha -- my tree STILL doesn't look the way I want it to. The kids move ornaments around every single day! AUGH!

John and Rachael Alexander said...

beautiful tree! So fun you guys got to go to disneyland on a fun trip before baby#3! looks like you guys had a blast!

Mason Family said...

Cute tree and family or course hey are you heading out to Utah any time soon, Michelle and I want to get togther when your here let me know. Looks like all is dong good.