Saturday, January 3, 2009

Christmas Day 2008


My sister said she wanted lots of pictures of Christmas Day. So, here is what I've got. We woke up around 7 a.m. Daven slept in our room on the floor. He loves to have sleepovers like that. Mike said he was up at 6 a.m. but waited patiently for someone else to wake up. So sweet. We went and woke Logan up. He was grumpy from then on with little spurts of joy here and there. Oh, he cracks me up.
Santa left a few crumbs. Both boys wanted to take a bite.
Logan ate a cookie for breakfast and the chocolate bar in his stocking right away.
A Fire Engine!!

Police Headquarters Legos!
Amazing how a present brings such a smile to everyone's face.
Logan did NOT want to open presents. He just wanted to play. At one point I said, "can you help me open this present." He yelled, NO!! I will not help you open that!! Stinker. I guess he's only two.
Mike and Daven spent most of Christmas Day putting together the Legos. They worked so hard. But, wow! It turned out pretty cool. These legos amaze me. There are two jails that come with potty's in them! Their is a water dispenser in the office with hot and cold water faucets. They don't miss a detail.

Christmas was wonderful. We were glad Papa got to spend it with us. We enjoyed a ham dinner. It was so nice & refreshing to just play with the boys all day. I didn't get dressed at all. It was great!!

2 comments:

Maddy said...

WOW -- you are BRAVE! That looks like a LOT of legos. I hope my son didn't tear them all apart today.

I love how excited your boys look1

Posey's said...

Hi Rickie,
You have a darling family & so exciting to have a little girl join the family soon! I ran into Tiff a few weeks ago and I was asking her about you...so its fun to be able to catch up with your family! If you ever come in town let us know!! (I still remember coming to dinner in Texas when I was on my mission.. do you remember that :)