Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Logan's Birthday

Logan turned 3 years old on June 11th while all of our family was still in town for Avery's baby blessing. We decided to hold a family party for Logan. He was so excited. A few days before, I told him it was going to be his Birthday soon. He looked at me with those blue eyes, and said, "It's going to be my turn?" Poor little guy has been so patient. He patiently supported Daven during all of his birthday festivities. His eyes lit up, he was so excited that it was his turn. Seeing how happy he was made me so happy, too!
We began the party by looking through his baby book. We only got 3/4 of the way through before he was off to play. But, mommy really enjoyed looking at all the pictures of her sweet little Logan Jamers.
Logan requested a fire truck cake. My sister-in-law helped me. I think it turned out really cute. Logan's face just lit up when he saw it. Usually I spend several hours on a cake & then it just gets devoured. But, not this time. Logan was so thankful & I could tell it made him feel really special. So, it made the work TOTALLY worth it!!


The party was so simple. Just a few games, pizza, ice-cream and presents. But can you tell he doesn't care how simple it was. He was just in seventh heaven that it was his day!
Cousins sharing in the fun!
The funniest thing was when we went to open presents. Logan said, "Okay, now Daven is going to open all of my presents!" We were like, "no buddy, YOU get to open all of your presents." Even better, but he is so easy-going he seriously wouldn't have minded if Daven opened them. I'm loving the tongue action in this picture.

Happy Birthday, We love you Logan!!!

3 comments:

AZ Hey-mon said...

I could just eat up that little guy. He is so sweet!

Maddy said...

We just love Logan so much. He is the sweetest and most adorable little boy. I'm glad he had such a great birthday. The whole story of how sweet and excited he was just makes me love him more.

Nick and Erica Hart said...

I can just picture Logan's voice saying, "Now Daven is going to open all my presents." Oh I just laugh out loud! So cute!