Saturday, May 3, 2008

More of Daven's Birthday

Okay, I really should have done this post first. Now things are all out of order. Oh-well. I am still new to this blog thing, so I have an excuse, right?

Here are more pictures of Daven's actual birthday on Tuesday. It was so sweet, the night before, I had just tucked him in bed. I was walking out of his room and turning out the lights. 
He said to me, "mom, do you want me to still stay three?" I turned around and went to give him a big hug. I said, "actually, I do. I don't want you to grow up." He said, "mom, I want to be four." So I mad him promise that he would always be mommy's boy, then he could grow up. He said, "I promise I will always be mommy's boy."

Then, on his birthday, we were driving to preschool and he said, "mom, I'm almost FIVE!" I thought, hmm, let's not even talk about that yet.
We played with all of the toys for like 4 hours after he opened them. It was just like Christmas.
This is Lofty the Crane from Bob the Builder. Daven got $10 from his great grandma and grandpa. We talked about saving some of our money and paying our tithing. I took him to Target after pre-school and this is what he picked out. He was sooo excited.
Opening Presents

The HotWheels Bike. Logan calls it a Motorcycle.
Riding my bike outside with my Lightning McQueen helmet.

1 comment:

Maddy said...

It seems weird that he is 4 already. I remember when he was just a baby!