Saturday, May 3, 2008

My Logan - CHEESE

On the last day of soccer, we were ready to head home and Logan came up to me saying, Clean-up. I looked in his shirt pocket and there were seriously 30+ rocks and sticks in there. He loves to be outdoors. We had to get them out before we went home and clean them up.

I am feeling like all the past posts have been about my Daven. I don't want anyone to think that Logan is like my long-lost child. He is so adorable. He didn't seem to mind that Daven was getting so much attention. I told him his birthday was coming up soon. I asked him what kind of cake he wants, he said "garbage-truck take." I'm going to have to get working on that one. But, that would be what Logan is interested in....trucks, trucks and more trucks.

He is so funny. The other night, Mike was tucking him in bed. I guess I went and turned on my computer. He heard it beep. He looked at Mike and said, "mommy check a-mail" Sometimes it catches me off-guard how much he understands of what is going on around him.

He is my little peace-maker. Daven and him are best little buddies. They have been playing so well together this week. They make train tracks every morning. The other day, Logan woke up and started calling, "mommy" from his crib. I didn't come for a few minutes. As I was walking down the hall, he said, "DAVEN" like mommy is not coming fast enough. Maybe Daven will help me out. It just brought home to me how strong their bond is becoming. I love to see it. I just hope they don't get sick of each other.

1 comment:

Maddy said...

I know what you mean -- I feel so bad for Sadie sometimes. As they get older, they'll get more blog face time!

He's so darn cute