Sunday, June 15, 2008

Logan's Birthday

Here are some pictures from Logan's 2 Year-Old Birthday Celebration! I can't believe he is 2.

We invited the McOmber's over to swim and have a little party for Logan on Wednesday. Kline is only 3 weeks younger than Logan and they are pretty good friends. Logan was excited to have his "Kliner's" here.
Logan in front of his cake, getting ready to sing "Happy Birthday."
Here is the "garbage truck" cake Logan requested. We had a few minor engineering difficulties w/ the "front loader" part, but other than than, I think it turned out pretty cute. Daven was just as excited as Logan was.
We started singing happy birthday. Before we got very far into the song, Logan had already blown out one of his candles. By the time the song was over the other one was out. I was cracking up because he knew exactly what to do.
Logan in front of his presents, giving his usual "i'm feeling shy" look.
Logan was so excited to open his presents. He started tearing into one right after his guests left. I have to hurry and get Mike out here. But, he decided to open this one first from Kline, he loved it! Then, he didn't want to open any more presents. It took some coaxing.
Logan was so excited to get some CARS jammies. Now he can be twinners with his big brother, Daven. Daven wears his cars jammies to bed 6 days out of 7.

5 comments:

staci said...

You guys have a couple of the cutest little studs ever. They are so cute! I can't believe Logan is 2 already! Where does the time go? :) So cute! Happy Birthday buddy!

Chelsea said...

Happy 2nd birthday Logan!! Time is going so fast! I still remember seeing Mike in Target right after you had him, and I was in labor walking the isles hoping not to see anyone! I love his cute little shy face. And way to go on an awesome cake! You have such an awesome talent for that! :)

Maddy said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOGAN! And Rickie too! Did Mike get you what I think he got you? I made a little something for you -- and then I BURNT it. I seriously broke down crying. I should have known it was that time of the month when burnt cupcakes make me cry.

Let's totally get together this week. We're freeeeee! And we're actually going to the movies tomorrow. Save me a seat if you get there before us. What theater # do you go into?

The Reading Armadillo said...

Happy birthday Logan. That looks like an amazing party, and I can't get over that cake! How fun.

John and Rachael Alexander said...

Rickie-
its Rachael (marsden) and I hope you don't mind that erica showed me your blog to show off her cute nephews and it is so fun to see your little boys and how cute they are! looks like life is going well for you! I'm sure I'll see you at erica's wedding- i'm so happy and excited for her!