Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Flagstaff & Stuff

Here is what we have been up to the past few weeks. I know, I've been terrible and haven't posted for a while. I keep thinking things will slow down....it doesn't seem to be happening.



It rained a few weeks ago for like 2 days in a row. Mike took the boys out to play in it while I was at work. They had so much fun splashing around in the puddles. Someone once told me that little boys have magnets in their shoes that attract them to puddles. I totally agree.
The boys right before church a few weeks ago. I am a little biased, but I think they are so handsome.
So this is a cute story, but definately my fault. Cute, nonetheless. Logan was hungry for a snack and I had some vacuuming to do. He brought me a sleeve of oreos from the pantry. I quickly opened them for him and set him at the table. I quickly returned to my vacuuming to finish a room. I came back to check on him like 4 mintues later. This is what I found. He had take ONE bite out of every single oreo. Yah, definately my fault. Won't do that again, but he looks like he's having a great time doesn't he. That is certainly all that matters.
Oreo face. I swear the child never has a clean face, even 10 seconds after we wash it.
If looks could kill. Logan is a little more on the shy side. He usually pulls this face when he is feeling shy and not quite sure how to show it. I think it is adorably hillarious.

We actually got both boys to sit still and smile for this picture, what a concept. This is in Flagstaff, downtown on Route 66. The boys loved being there & playing outside at the park in the cooler weather. Daven kept saying to me, "Mom, I just love route 66." He gets that from the movie cars and thought it was so cool to be there.
I love these two boys!!
Here is Mike w/ the boys in front of the "choo-choo" train.

3 comments:

Maddy said...

I hope you guys had fun in Flagstaff. I love the Oreo story. If he were Sadie, he would pull them all apart and only eat the inside.

The Reading Armadillo said...

Oh, Scooter would die to see that train! Love the Oreo story. I've done that a few times myself and never seem to learn my lesson. Your house looks absolutely gorgeous!

Chelsea said...

How fun to get out of the oven for a little bit this summer! I love the oreo story too! You have the cutest little boys!