Thursday, April 23, 2009

PhotoTag - Really Fun I Promise

Karen photo-tagged me the other day...it is really fun, so if I tag you, you have to do it!!
The thing I like about this one, is it makes you feel like you are in preschool again and it is SHOW & TELL. The best part about preschool, of course.

The way this tag works is you have to go to your 6th folder and post the 6th picture in that folder. Fun, huh?

So here is my sixth folder, sixth picture. That is Daven being held by Great Grandpa Hatch. Daven was 8 1/2 weeks old. What's cracking me up is his face.

Well, he has grown to love his great-grandpa. When he was a toddler, he started calling him Grandpa GREAT Hatch. Well, the name stuck. My sweet grandparents are so good at sending cards and letters to keep in touch. Now, they usually sign them, LOVE Grandma and Grandpa GREAT Hatch. So cute & it totally fits them because they are great and wonderful.
Okay, so I had to post another picture from that folder only because I was shocked when I saw my hair. It used to be so curly. Holy Cow! I had ringlets. Where have they gone? Now my hair is wavy at best. The things kids do to your body. Yes, they are all worth it. I guess I can't complain considering half my life was spent wishing for straight hair. Be careful what you wish for.:)
Okay and one more because it was just so sweet.

All right, I tag anyone that is reading this blog post. Can't wait to see your pics! It is so fun. You seriously have to do it.

2 comments:

The Reading Armadillo said...

So sweet. I did this tag a little while ago and it was fun to go through some of my old folders and see old pictures of the kids. I want you to know that I was always jealous of your hair! I would have done anything to have your perfect curls. I love your hair now too though. Straight or curly, your hair is always gorgeous!

AZ Hey-mon said...

OH Rickie these were so fun to see.
Time really does speed by, it is now hard to see Daven as a baby, I think he will always be 4 in my head.