Monday, May 10, 2010

Here Comes Trouble

She really is trouble. I just don't know what to do with her sometimes. Mike and I just smile and roll our eyes at all the things she does. Oh, Avery Bug, what are we going to do with you?You are everything we never knew we always wanted in a little girl. But, you are TROUBLE and nothing like anyone we've ever met or expected.

She loves to stand at the bathroom counter and practice combing her hair. Her brothers must have been here shortly before her, the sink was filled with bubbles.
And she loves cheese puffs. I bought a bag - the first bag since her birthday. They were gone in 2 days! The entire bag! She wanted them after every meal and for a snack. She seriously loves these. They are not good for her I know. But you just try to be the one talking her out of them. Then you'll understand why I let her eat them :)

Avery has mastered CLIMBING. I think Mike got his deepest desire to have a rock-climber for a daughter. She climbs on the kitchen table daily. She can also climb up her high-chair and nearly get in. You have to be with her every second.

Today I buckled her tightly 3 TIMES at Costco and yep, she got out within a matter of minutes each time. I have people approach me at the store all the time telling me to please buckle her in. They don't understand how many times I do this & she gets out of it. She is CRAZY. I have to keep one hand on her the whole time.

She HATES her carseat. It is a fight every time we get in. She is quick and always trys to run away from you.

But, as crazy as she is, she always makes us smile.

She does have a nurturing personality. Whenever someone is crying, she'll drop whatever she is doing to go and help. We love you Avery. Keep all these great surprises coming.

At the baseball game Saturday, someone had been watching her and said that if she survives infancy, she'll grow up to be very independent and determined. I guess these qualities will be good later on :)

1 comment:

Nick and Erica Hart said...

You went back to the water park!! Avery looks really cute in those swim clothes. She is hilarious!! You just have to laugh at the trouble she causes. That is really funny about Costco and how she is just a little squirmer. :) I miss that girl. I can't wait to see you guys in about a month!!