Sunday, May 23, 2010

Trouble in Action

You might be asking yourself, Am I Really Trouble like my Mom says?
How could a face as cute as this be TROUBLE?
Or a face like this?
Ha, Ha, Ha, let me just show you how I can be TROUBLE.
Just imagine my mommy is gone. Daddy realizes it is getting VERY QUIET in the house. "Where is Avery," he wonders? Hmm...Let's see.....

I LOVE MARKERS!!! What can I say?
It was really fun, even if I did get in trouble. Daddy was just glad I didn't draw on the WALL.

Sidenote: I think part of Avery's trouble is our lax parenting skills as she is our third. I'm sure we let her do way more than we ever let her brothers do. Plus, her brothers leave all kinds of messy things, like Markers, lying around. And, she is a born rock-climber. She's sees it, she goes and gets it!

2 comments:

Maddy said...

But oh so cute! And yes, at least it was on the glass and not a sharpie on your new couch. . . Sadie may not make it to 4.

Nick and Erica Hart said...

Rickie! She looks so much like you as a baby! :) She is killing me---her cute way of being a little stinker. :) I can't wait to hold her if she'll let me. We have some gifts for the kids when you guys get in town from the down under! There were so many things I wanted to get for Avery so I got her two things!