Thursday, October 2, 2008

Jail

I just had to post this.

On Monday, I was working in the yard. I was spraying off the pool deck and the boys were playing behind the pool fence. There were fighting and bugging each other. I decided to let them try to work it out themselves while I finished cleaning up.

After about 5 minutes, Logan just started crying HYSTERICALLY. Crying and crying. I went over to him and said,
"What is wrong, why are you crying." He replied with tears:

"Daven put me in jail.....and then.....and then......Daven put me in another one jail."

I thought, oh that sounds so miserable. But, it just made me laugh. Daven is really into jail lately. Mike says it is a guy thing. But, poor Logan always has to be the bad guy. To be honest with you, I wouldn't want to be the bad guy either.

5 comments:

Nick and Erica Hart said...

Oh that is hilarious!! And Logan is the bad guy....oh that is pretty funny that Daven did that. :)

Maddy said...

Daven is SUCH a bully. I wonder which parent he gets that from ;p

Sorry I accused you of taking our sign and tried to steal your children.

AZ Hey-mon said...

I think it is so funny, I don't think I want Daven playing with my kids anymore. He would not be a good influence on them.

Andrea said...

I've had such fun reading your blog. Your boys are so cute, criminal activity and all. And congrats on baby #3. We are so excited for you guys.

Maddy said...

love the new look!