Thursday, October 2, 2008

The Temple

Horray! Congratulations, Erica & Nick. We are so excited for both of you!


Perhaps one of the greatest tributes to Erica, is how much my boys adore her. As she came out of the temple, they had to wait in line for a few minutes, but then they both DOVE into her arms.
This is my shy little Logan. But, he wanted to give Erica a big hug no matter how many cameras were on him. I just want to squeeze him, too. Those suspenders are too cute.
And, just as much as they love Aunt Erica, they love their new Uncle Nick, too. They talk about him now as Uncle Nick, which is so fun.

Look at those well-dressed boys. So, Daven's favorite color was pink for a while. You can only imagine how excited he was to wear this pink tie. Logan, not so much. We had to prepare him for like 2 days straight to gear him up for it. Not to mention he hates church pants in addition to his boycott on denim. Mike's sister, Michelle, was the one that had to dress him. She had to bribe him with candy and even then, the tie was too much. He kept taking it off every chance he could all day long. Gotta love 'em.
Four Generations: My Grandma Hatch, Mom, Erica, Me & Baby. This is a terrible shot of me but I had to put it in for historical purposes.
Just can't get enough. Daven was smitten watching his Aunt Erica. He cried when we had to leave the temple. He probably could have followed her around for a few more hours. But, the payoff came a few days later when he came up to me grinning, saying, "who am I going to marry?"
Logan just wanted out of there. No smiling for pictures. Luckily, my sweet Aunt Joyce took him for a walk to look at cars. I think he just wanted to get out of that pink tie! After this, we headed back to my mom's house to eat something and rest for a few minutes before heading back to Bountiful for the reception at Eaglewood Golf Course.

No comments: