Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Aunt Erica and Uncle Nick

My sister and her new hubby, Nick came for a visit over Mother's Day weekend. It was so much fun! We are so glad that we have Nick as a new brother-in-law, he is so good to my sister and they make the cutest couple. We probably wore them out. They played and played with our kids. They boys wouldn't leave them alone. We were so sad to see them leave and miss them. It was so sweet of them to drive all the way down to see us. Nick even watched the boys for me so that Erica and I could go get a pedicure w/ a friend.

We kept hinting to them......see how wonderful having a baby is?? Our kids could use some cute cousins. These two are going to make adorable kids some day, that's for sure.
My Logan looks like he could be one of theirs.

1 comment:

Nick and Erica Hart said...

These pictures are so bad of me but oh well! That was such a fun trip!! I love those boys and Avery!