Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Our Cheerful Cherry

Look at those chunky cheeks on our cheerful cherry. She weighed in at almost 12 pounds yesterday at the peds office. These are her cherry jammies. Daven loves them. I was taking some stuff to goodwill the other day and he's like, "mom are you not going to take Avery's cherry jammies?" He knows I get rid of stuff frequently & must really like these.

We had a family home evening about positive attitudes a few weeks ago. We talked about being a cheerful cherry, grateful grape, etc. A friend of mine made the packet. Anyways, I put these jammies on Avery the other day and the boys were like, "look mom, she's a cheerful cherry!!" I thought, she really is. They were actually listening.

7 comments:

staci said...

She is absolutely adorable! I love her chunky cheeks too! Love the cheerful cherry story. That is too cute!

Steve and Sarah said...

She is so cute. Those are pretty cute jammies! Thanks again for the other day. You ROCK

Maddy said...

I love those chunky little cheeks!!! Must eat them.

jacque said...

Those cheeks look so kissable! :) I can hardly believe Daven is already 5. Love the cake idea.

John and Rachael Alexander said...

Avery is getting so big and adorable! What a cute story about Cheerful Cherry! I just love kids all the sweet things they say and they really do listen to us!!

Jenni said...

I could just eat those cherries!!! She is so adorable. How can you stand to not even kiss her cheeks all the time? And, what a fun Lego party for Daven. I love the cakes!

melissa said...

She does have some pretty cute cheeks. My kids out grow the chubby stage way too fast. Kiss and squeeze them while you can.