Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Swim Season Has Begun

Mike and I took the boys swimming in our pool on Saturday. Mike's been in a few times with them, but this was my first for the season. The water took my breath away for a second when I first got in. But, in a few weeks it is going to be perfect. We had so much fun.
Doesn't Avery look like she is having a great time? Actually, she was an angel for like 40 minutes while we swam. She sat in her bouncer and played with her hands and blankie in the shade. I just snapped this picture at the very end because she looked so cute all mad.
Jumping to Daddy is a favorite for both boys. They like jumping to me too, but I was trying not to get my hair wet...I know silly of me. But, we had somewhere to be right after. My hair kept getting wet w/ Daven's splashes, so I decided to let daddy have a few rounds of catching them.
Swimming to Daddy, Daven is starting to remember everything he learned last year.
Logan likes to sit on the side of the pool and fill up his dump truck with the watering can. He's perfectly content just playin' with all the water.

2 comments:

The Reading Armadillo said...

All I can say is JEALOUS! Completely and utterly JEALOUS!

Steve and Sarah said...

Kind of funny...Trevor is just as content as logan...on the side of the pool! I am so glad Daven and Conner have so much fun together