Wednesday, March 26, 2008

The Boys Before Church


I took this picture at 1:50 p.m. Church started at 2 p.m. Read below to find out why we had no time to snap Easter pictures. Needless to say, the boys looked so cute in their outfits. 

Daven picked out his Easter tie (it has dinosaurs on it). I thought it looked really good with the yellow shirt he picked out, but after getting a non-returnable discount on the tie, Mike told me he didn't like the look. He didn't think it matched. But, there was no talking our stubborn Daven out of the Dino tie. He hates wearing ties and belts, so if he finds one he likes, I'm all over it.

Logan was so cute after we got him dressed. He came running in to me practically tripping over his feet because he couldn't stop looking at the sailboats on his socks. Then, he proudly showed me his whale tie. It was his first day ever wearing a tie. He really is getting so grown up.

Oh, and the backpacks are in the picture because both boys started screaming when I tried to take them away. We only had 10 minutes until church!!! AHH, now wonder we were all so grumpy.

2 comments:

jacque said...

Glad you posted pictures, I don't think I actually saw your boys at church. They look darling!

Maddy said...

They look great! I love that Daven was in love with the dinosaurs.

Once I bought Nate a train tie and he would only wear that tie to church. Then stinking Dustin washed it. GRRRR! Anyway, it is now ruined and every Sunday Nate cries for his train tie. SO if you ever see one -- call me!