Thursday, March 13, 2008

A Trip to the Zoo!!





We went to the zoo on Saturday with the boys. They had a lot of fun. Although, I must say that Logan was not nearly as impressed with the animals as he is with cars in real life! It was very hot (well, nice). Around 80 degrees.

We couldn't believe we took the stroller, the boys ended up walking most of the time. Stinkers.....

Daven's favorite animals: the tiger, and the elephants
Logan's favorite: the train that kept driving along the walking path
Mommie's favorite: the giraffes and the elephants
Daddie's favorite: I don't like the zoo but the monkeys were pretty cute.

5 comments:

Maddy said...

I'm with Mike! I don't like the zoo either. But the pictures are cute and it looks like you had fun. Welcome to the blogging world!

Chelsea said...

Welcome to the WWW!!!! Maddy just let me know your link! Your family is soo cute!

staci said...

So cute!! I'm so glad you guys have a blog now! Welcome to the addicting world of blogging!! Now we can see what your cute family is up to anytime!! :)

staci said...

ps-Gosh it looks so warm!!! I'm so jealous!!!

The Reading Armadillo said...

Your blog is so cute. I'm glad you started one. Can't wait to read up on your family!