Saturday, March 22, 2008

Easter Egg Hunt










This Friday for playgroup, we did an egg hunt for all the kids. I was surprised at how much fun Logan had. He was smiling. He would get so excited every time he found and egg to put in his bag. Daven was excited because all the big kids got to find "12" eggs. He said, "that is a LOT!" 
After we got home, Logan kept saying all day, "Hold me...eggs" because he wanted to hold his eggs and play with them. He cracks me up because he thinks he knows his colors but he doesn't. He kept bringing me eggs and saying, "pink, geen, yeyow." and they were all wrong. But, cute nonetheless.
Daven is excited to color easter eggs today. We bought a "CARS" easter egg coloring kit. He is so excited. The eggs are boiled, we just have to wait for them to cool off first before we color them. I'll let you know how it goes.

3 comments:

The Reading Armadillo said...

Looks like a fun hunt. Your boys are so cute. I love Daven's curly hair!

Maddy said...

You are so good to boil eggs! We skip that Easter tradition. Nate and Ellie had fun too. See you tomorrow? I'll call you tonight!

Chelsea said...

You are the mom-of-the-year for sure for doing boiled eggs! The Easter Bunny goes plastic here!